information & etiquette
Come well hydrated and eat lightly 2-3 hours prior to your class.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to familiarize yourself with our facility. Classes begin promptly & are subject to room capacity.
- Please remove your shoes in the designated area when you enter. Classes are practiced barefoot and in lightweight clothing. TRX classes require clean running shoes.
- Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you are new, have an injury or medical condition they should be aware of, or you are pregnant. *TRX & Hot classes are not recommended if you are pregnant.
- Please keep your voices low in the centre as classes may be in session.
- Ensure cell phones are turned off.
- Please avoid wearing perfume or scents.
- Leave all personal belongings at home, or in the designated locked storage areas.
During your class:
- Please refrain from talking in the yoga room.
- Please pick up and neatly put away props after class.
- Go at your own pace. Be gentle and respectful towards your body.
- Drink plenty of water before and after each class, especially if you are practicing hot yoga.