Counselling & Life Coaching with Aida
Aida completed medical school in Argentina, her native country, where she earned her doctoral degree in Psychiatry. Since her arrival from Buenos Aires to Winnipeg over 20 years ago, she has worked in the mental health system in such capacities as Counsellor and Psychotherapist, as well as Program Manager and Intensive Case Manager, amassing a wealth of experience with which to address the needs of clients. Her wisdom, energy and positive approach to life are her trademarks.
Aida has a diverse training background, skilled in working with individuals, couples and families. She has extensive experience and a particular interest in addictions counselling as well as family dynamics, particularly coping with divorce and separations, dealing with grief and loss, parenting issues, sexual and gender issues and domestic abuse.
Short term, solution focused therapy can address a variety of issues such as:
- Depression & anxiety
- Anger & stress management
- Workplace related stressors
- Eating disorders
- Couple & family issues
- Relationship conflicts
- Separation and divorce
- Loss and grief
- Middle life crisis
- Sexual orientation
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching combines elements of Mentoring, Consulting, Counselling, and Psychotherapy to address specific personal projects, desired business achievements, general situations and transitions in an individual's personal life, relationships or profession.
Life Coaching uncovers what is emergent now and helps identify the obstacles or challenges you want to overcome in order to accomplish your goals. By asking the right questions and using the right tools, Life Coaching can change your dreams into actions for a life of your own design.
Life Coaching works in one or more of the following areas:
- Identity, Self-confidence, Self-worth and Self-esteem
- Living your life with purpose
- Create loving relationships that work
- Leadership: how to become the leader you wish you had
- Career change: creating safe workplaces
- Managing anger, frustrations and stress
- Managing change, loss and grief
- Mastering balance in life
- Parenting your kids and your aged parents
- Self-care: getting your needs met so you can give to others
- Art: rekindling your creativity
- Food, Nutrition, & Optimal Health
Questions for Aida? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-955-8688.
90 min Couple or Family Session $240
12 week package $1680 (weekly payments of $140)
24 week package $2880 (weekly payments of $120)
Additional 60 min Session $160
Packages includes up to 90 min phone calls, Skype or Facetime sessions/week, unlimited email/text support, occasional brief check-in calls